EU Market Requirements: Spices and Herbs
What requirements should spices or herbs comply with to be allowed on the European market?
The EU market has strict requirements on food safety and quality. In addition, non-legal requirements related to sustainability are becoming more important for suppliers in developing countries.
- What legal requirements must my product comply with?
- Food safety: Traceability, hygiene and control
- Food additives and adulteration
- Consumer labelling
- What additional buyer requirements do buyers often have?
- Food Safety certification as a guarantee
- Corporate responsibility
- What are the requirements for niche markets?
- Sustainable product certification