Protected cultivation: Construction, requirements and use of greenhouses in various climates
This Agrodok deals with the possibilities applicable to protect horticultural crops against unfavorable climatic conditions. It fits with the worldwide expansion of tunnels and greenhouses covered with plastic foils during the last two or three decades.
The development of sophisticated construction and climate control techniques justifies explanations on the more basic level. This Agrodok hopes to fulfill this target.
- Requirements for greenhouse cultivation
- Greenhouses: types and constructions
- Greenhouse cover
- Climate control in the greenhouse
- Water supply and crop protection
- Crop selection, care, labour and yield