- Acceso al Mercado
- Potencial del Mercado
- Canales de Distribución y Actores del Mercado
- Consumidor/ Comprador
- Benchmarking (Competidores)
- Opiniones de actores relevantes en el mercado.
- Especificaciones Técnicas
- Participación superficie instalada a nivel nacional (%)
- Estadíos de Crecimiento
- Requerimientos Climáticos
- Requerimientos de Suelos y Agua
Water Consumption and Vegetative Growth Progress in Resistant and Susceptible Olive Cultivars Infected by Verticillium dahliae
Effect of Boron Foliar Application on Olive (Olea europea L.) Trees 1- Vegetative Growth, Flowering, Fruit Set, Yield and Fruit Quality
Different techniques of oil extraction are applied in Jordan, including traditional press, two- and three-phase systems. Results of the study indicated that there is a significant difference in olive oil quality obtained from different pressing systems in terms of free acidity, ultraviolet absorption, peroxide value, polyphenol content, organoleptic assessment and overall quality index. Olive oils obtained from the two-phase mills were classified as extra virgin olive oil. While, olive oils obtained from the three-phase mill were ranged from extra to ordinary virgin olive oil.