- Chapter 1 Climate change and agri-food trade in developing countries
- Chapter 2 Research methods
- Chapter 3 Perceptions of agri-food exporters in Uganda
- Chapter 4 Perceptions of agri-food exporters in Peru
- Chapter 5 Conclusions and recommendations
- Apendix 1 Survey participants
This report presents the results of an International Trade Centre (ITC) study looking at the impact of fluctuating global quinoa prices on rural Peruvian households dependent on the product for their basic food security.
Peru is one of the world’s leading producers of quinoa. Over the last 10 years, this protein grain has become a much sought-after product, especially in North America and Europe. As a result of increased demand, the price of quinoa nearly tripled between 2004 and 2013.
- Market entry: Which opportunities and barriers will I face when trying to enter the European market?
- Product competition: What are substitute products?
- Company competition: Who are my rivals?
Aprovechamiento de los Residuos del Membrillo (Cydonia oblonga L.) como Fuente de Compuestos Bioactivos
Guidance for Industry: Compliance with Providing an Acceptable Unique Facility Identifier for the Foreign Supplier Verification Programs Regulation
Post-harvest and marketing is the fourth of four modules of the course entitled Agribusiness management for producers’ associations. The purpose of the module is to learn more about post-production activities such as processing, preservation and packaging. This module also gives an insight into the role of new information and communication technologies. The objectives of this module are: