Tabla de Contenido
- Consideraciones finales
- Referencias bibliográficas
Analysis of Spain's Competitiveness in The European Tomato Market: An Application of The Constant Market Share Method
Table of contents:
Which European markets offer opportunities for exporters of Avocado?
What trends offer opportunities on the European market for avocado?
What requirements should avocados comply with to be allowed on the European market?
What competition do you face on the European avocado market?
Through what channels can you get avocados onto the European market?
Table of Contents:
- Product information
- Product specification
- Which European markets offer opportunities for fresh lime exporters?
- Which trends offer opportunities on the European market for fresh lime?
- With which requirements should fresh limes comply to be allowed on the European market?
- What competition will you be facing on the European limes market?
- Which trade channels can you use to put fresh limes on the European market?
- What are end-market prices for limes?
Economic Performance of Community Based Bean Seed Production and Marketing in the Central Rift Valley of Ethiopia
This report presents the results of an International Trade Centre (ITC) study looking at the impact of fluctuating global quinoa prices on rural Peruvian households dependent on the product for their basic food security.
Peru is one of the world’s leading producers of quinoa. Over the last 10 years, this protein grain has become a much sought-after product, especially in North America and Europe. As a result of increased demand, the price of quinoa nearly tripled between 2004 and 2013.