Table of contents:
Which European markets offer opportunities for exporters of Avocado?
What trends offer opportunities on the European market for avocado?
What requirements should avocados comply with to be allowed on the European market?
What competition do you face on the European avocado market?
Through what channels can you get avocados onto the European market?
Table of Contents:
- Product information
- Product specification
- Which European markets offer opportunities for fresh lime exporters?
- Which trends offer opportunities on the European market for fresh lime?
- With which requirements should fresh limes comply to be allowed on the European market?
- What competition will you be facing on the European limes market?
- Which trade channels can you use to put fresh limes on the European market?
- What are end-market prices for limes?
Economic Performance of Community Based Bean Seed Production and Marketing in the Central Rift Valley of Ethiopia
This report presents the results of an International Trade Centre (ITC) study looking at the impact of fluctuating global quinoa prices on rural Peruvian households dependent on the product for their basic food security.
Peru is one of the world’s leading producers of quinoa. Over the last 10 years, this protein grain has become a much sought-after product, especially in North America and Europe. As a result of increased demand, the price of quinoa nearly tripled between 2004 and 2013.
- El mercado de Nueces, Almendras y Avellanas en Turquía
- La distribución y el consumo de Frutos Secos en Turquía
- Principales actores en la distribución
- Principales actividades y ferias especializadas para los Frutos Secos en Turquía
- Normativas aplicables y requisitosimportación
- Conclusiones y recomendaciones
Estudio sobre la Maxmización del Beneficio de las Empresas Productoras de Limones teniendo en Cuenta la Fecha de Cosecha de los Frutos
This study estimates blueberry consumer reaction to a potential honey bee Colony Collapse Disorder (CCD) management strategy; increased reliance upon native pollinators like the common Eastern Bumble bee (Bombus impatiens). A survey of 498 consumers was conducted using Amazon’s Mechanical Turk. Respondents were asked to rate on a scale of 1 to 5, four different blueberry “packages” each containing five attributes; price, pollination method (native bee, commercial honey bee), fresh or frozen, produced in or out of state and variety (wild, cultivated).