Economic Performance of Community Based Bean Seed Production and Marketing in the Central Rift Valley of Ethiopia
- Chapter 1 Climate change and agri-food trade in developing countries
- Chapter 2 Research methods
- Chapter 3 Perceptions of agri-food exporters in Uganda
- Chapter 4 Perceptions of agri-food exporters in Peru
- Chapter 5 Conclusions and recommendations
- Apendix 1 Survey participants
This report presents the results of an International Trade Centre (ITC) study looking at the impact of fluctuating global quinoa prices on rural Peruvian households dependent on the product for their basic food security.
Peru is one of the world’s leading producers of quinoa. Over the last 10 years, this protein grain has become a much sought-after product, especially in North America and Europe. As a result of increased demand, the price of quinoa nearly tripled between 2004 and 2013.
- Market entry: Which opportunities and barriers will I face when trying to enter the European market?
- Product competition: What are substitute products?
- Company competition: Who are my rivals?
Aprovechamiento de los Residuos del Membrillo (Cydonia oblonga L.) como Fuente de Compuestos Bioactivos
Resume los datos más recientes del contexto económico y comercial de Marruecos, así como de las relaciones bilaterales con Chile.