United States of America
PART 1: UNDERSTANDING YOUR BUSINESS
- SWOT Analysis
- Primary SWOT Factors
- Competitive Advantage
- Develop a Goal
PART 2: UNDERSTANDING YOUR MARKET
- Identify Market Segments
- Identify Target Market
- Price Sensitivity of Target Market
- Brand Identification
PART 3: DEVELOPING A MARKETING PLAN
Interest in nonchemical pest control has increased over the past several years. To some people, this means the same as “organic farming,” which implies nature’s way. But in this publication, we talk about controlling pests without chemicals, or at least fewer chemicals. This approach does have some limitations.
Here are some of them:
1. The problem area needs more personal attention.
2. Nonchemical control is hard work, so it may be better for small areas. This depends on the available labor supply.
- Commercial Pecan Insect Control (Bearing Trees)
- Commercial Pecan INsect and Disease Spray Guide (Non-Bearing Trees)
- Pecan Chemicals: Pre-Harvest Intervals and Other Restrictions
- Pecan Disease Control
- Commercial Pecan Weed Control
- Foliar Zinc Sprays for Bearing Pecan Trees
- Foliar Nicel Sprays for Bearing and Non-Bearing Pecan Trees
- Foliar Boron Applicaiton for Bearing Pecan Trees
Seeds are the foundation of agriculture. Technology has modernized much of farming's day-to-day operations, but without a steady supply of high-quality seed, yields and crop quality would be greatly decreased.