United States of America
This book is an effort to present practical, sound, research-based ideas hopefully leading to the improved management of human resources on the farm.
This publication explains plant growth regulators for a variety of crops.
- Harvest Aids and Preharvest Dessicants
- Growth-Regulating Chemicals for Apples
- Growth Regulators for Floricultural Crops in Greenhouses
- Growth Regulators for Woody Ornamental Crops
- Growth Regulators for Fruiting Vegetables
- Growth Regulators for Peanuts
This graphic will guide growers as they prune blackberry or raspberry plants. It’s a simple, four-step diagram that is easy to follow and reinforces the instructions with images. Growers might consider printing this PDF and posting in appropriate areas of the operation for reference while pruning the plants.
Visual examples of the different types of trellises used to grow blackberries and raspberries. Includes dimensions and pictures of each type.
Growers use many trellis support systems to support bramble canes. Your trellising goal is to minimize labor and maximize yield. Each trellis type has its advantages and disadvantages, and most can be modified to suit your needs. Evaluate each trellis system to determine what type best suits your needs.